Kreativ Blogger Award!
Thank you to Christine, writer of http://pullingitupbythebootstraps.wordpress.com Check out her inspirational blog! I feel honored and full of gratitude that my writing has been meaningful enough to acknowledge and I am thrilled to gain the opportunity to nominate six more bloggers with this achievement.
Rules of Acceptance:
1. Thank the blogger who presented you with the award.
2. Post a photo of the award.
3. Share ten things about yourself readers don’t know.
4. Choose six people to present this award to.
5. Let the six bloggers know they have been awarded.
Ten things that readers do not know about me:
1. I am a green belt in Thai kickboxing. My training in kickboxing gave me the confidence to stick up for myself both mentally and physically. Unfortunately the training was intense and my knees suffered. Yoga has helped restore my connective tissues and continues my elevation in mind, body and spirit so much so that I am now training to become a 200 hour registered yoga alliance certified teacher.
2. Got married in Jamaica to my soul mate.
3. My new fave is a chakra balancing cream from Molly’s Apothecary in Medway, Ma. It contains essential oils of ylang ylang, sandalwood, sweet orange, lemon, rosemary, eucalyptus, lavender, sage, patchouli and rose.
4. Haven’t gone skiing in seven years but I love the sport and miss it.
5. We love Portuguese food, my husband and I. We have many friends who are of Portuguese descent and I have visited the country. I love frequenting local authentic Portuguese restaurants especially in Fall River, Ma.
6. I’ve experienced trauma and a broken heart but I’m better for it!
7. I am a reformed shopaholic, thanks to energy work mainly acupuncture I’ve gotten over it.
8. I am obsessed with leopard print so much so that I have a leopard paw print tattoo.
9. My sister is a part of me and my biggest fan.
10. I have two little boys that give me endless love, motivation and joy for all of life.
Passing on this nomination to the following bloggers who have recently inspired me: