The Versatile Blogger Award!
It is an honor to have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger award. Thank you to Christine Smith-Johnson who nominated me for this award and has a beautiful blog that can be found on her site: http://pullingitupbythebootstraps.wordpress.com I just love reading her posts of inspiration. I have copied the rules below and emailed those that I am nominating for this award. Thank you to all of these bloggers for inspiring my writing and following my blog. I look forward to continuing our relationship and joy of writing with each other!
The Versatile Blogger Award Rules:
1. Add a picture of the award in your post.
2. Thank the award giver.
3. Share 7 random facts about you.
4. Choose 15 other bloggers to pass the award to and let them know that they’ve been nominated.
7 Random Facts about Me:
1. I love Jon Bon Jovi
2. I wanted to perform in the broadway show of Little Orphan Annie so badly as a child that my mother permed my hair, bought me a red dress, and a gold locket and let me walk around like this at the age of 7.
3. I’m still not sure what I want to be when I grow up…
4. I love historical fiction and feel that I strongly identify with past lives through this fascinating genre.
5. Hugging and dancing with my children is bliss!
6. I love discovering new places and contemplating where I will go next.
7. Listening to my husband play guitar and sing is joyful to me
Here are the bloggers I’ve chosen to honor: